Gotcha Covered are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Full License Driver for a full-time position with an immediate start based in our Dublin 3 Offices. This individual must have a minimum of 2 years driving. The successful candidate will be joining our close-knit team to set up events for our private and corporate clients. This role requires an individual that is comfortable working in a fast pace, hands-on and deadline driven environment, using one’s own initiative whilst also being a key team member. This role is full-time from Monday to Sunday ( 5 days over 7 days) and you must be flexible during busy times to work more than 40 hours per week. Weekend and night work may be required during busy periods. Overtime premium rates are available.
WHO WE ARE:
Gotcha Covered are one of Ireland’s premier wedding planning, event design & event management companies. Led by Patrick Bennett, the team organise events of all shapes and sizes ranging from intimate to large scale weddings, corporate gatherings, gala dinners, charity functions and private parties such as birthdays, baby showers and garden parties. Gotcha Covered pride themselves on creating memorable guest experiences and this covers all elements of the planning process from concept creation, planning and management right through to event execution and carrying out post-event evaluation.
As an Operations Operative, responsibilities will include:
• Loading and unloading of vehicles
• Delivering goods efficiently and on time to multiple client sites
• Assisting with set up of product on-site when required
• Manage administration/paperwork (delivery dockets, signatures)
• Lifting and using trolleys/cages to transport a range of goods
WHO YOU ARE & PREFERRED EXPERIENCE?
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience Full & Clean B License Driver
• Experience working on live events such as conferences, weddings and private parties (not essential)
• Flexible & willing to work over 40 hours per week during peak periods
• Fluent English
• Good knowledge of Dublin
• Excellent customer service skills
• Manual Handling Training (preferable)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
• A competitive salary based on experience
• 20 annual leave days
• Bonus Pay
• Free Parking
• Paid overtime
• Office located in Dublin 3, accessible by major BUS/Dart routes
• Opportunities to travel around Ireland to fulfil the needs of our clients and the business
• Fun working environment with an energetic team
If you feel that we are the company for you –we would love to hear from you!
PLEASE CONTACT CAREERS@GOTCHACOVERED.IE WITH CV AND COVER LETTER